• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediving for pictures?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Brad

Nov 29, 2001
Hello, my name is Brad and i love to swim in the sea. I freedive with my camera at the most remote places that i can get to off the Southern California coast. I don't know much about freediving or photography, but i enjoy the challenge of finding a beautiful subject, one breath at a time. Any other freediver/ photographers around?

Brad :eek:

come on over...

brad,

hop on into the freediving forum. there's quite a good thread on photography w/o tanks in the hunting section. myself and cliff etzel are both professional photographers, and it seems there are quite a few other gurus around as well.

start a new thread there, and you should get a nice welcome along w/ some good answers to any questions you should have.

aloha,
anderson

hey Brad

i scuba and do some skin diving.. can't say i'm a freediver as 10metres is my limit.. (not as fit as i used to be!)

attached is my last "free dive"... 14 manta rays, Madi Thila, North Male Atoll, Maldives.

go well

Attachments

• sara sn 02.jpg
    sara sn 02.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 201
Last edited by a moderator:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT