• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

freediving=freedom

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

neshamah

CFD Group
Jun 2, 2003
Freedom=Christ

Hi amigos you can joint the :

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/christianfreedivers

Christian freedivers enjoy the sea as God's creation using the aquatic abilities God has given his creatures.

This forum will hopefully bring freedivers together for support and develoment of technique etc. understanding these things as good gifts and seeking to glorify God by using them

puedes compartir con nosotros este forum es con el proposito de reunir a todos los freedivers y compartir -entendiendo y viendo del freediving como un regalo que Nuestro Creador nos ha dado y poder usar todo esto para su Gloria..

saludos

Last edited:
Ok

Hi Israel im happy you are here ....

saludos

In a world where are differences often lead to separation and conclict,it's imperative that Christian work for unity and peace.. Our witness and our fellowship must go beyond the barriers that have historically divided the human family( Romans 1:16)

This isn't a public group at Yahoo! so post a message here or email me or one of the other guys if you want to join us and I'll sign you up.

simple trusting

Joint this group!
__________________-

New Life produces a new hope,which moves us to a new purpose

saludos

Daniel.

neshamah,

Why do you want to be in a group so much?
And it seems to me religeon is your thing? But what if I'm a convinced muslim, and a very nice person and I want to join? Can I? Or must I first become a Cristian?

I think the carrying out universal valeus like honour, respect and love for each other, are much more importand.

Kars,

As I started the group I'd like to respond but I'd like the ok from whoever moderates these posts because this thread will have nothing directly to do with freediving.

Meanwhile email me if you'd like to discuss futher.

I totally agree with Fred and yours Kars ..
Neshamah,I can not understand the reason of bringing together this beatifull sport and religion...? What is your aim?Please go to another platform or site and discuss whatever you want with your reliougus things .. Bye..

We had an earlier char session with Shaneshac, me and Neshamah. Save your breath guys, he has some strong beliefs about religion and its "positive!" effects to the daily life (including our sport). I totally agree with Aydin about his thoughts. This post is nothing to do with freediving training & techniques!

Last edited:
Hi guys, (and gals)

I wanna join the Christian Freedivers thingie...I don't even like religion--BUT I LOVE JESUS!!! :)
After all, He made the sea....
Water Rat

Reactions: Gerald
This is probably posted in the wrong forum but I think you guys are getting a little touchy over nothing. Daniel just wanted to share this group (those who love Jesus and also freediving) with you.If you want to join that's great , if not that's great too. No love lost. It's not meant to be elitist. It's just a place where people with like minds in two areas can go and talk about what they love. I'm sure Daniel or Paul meant no offense. Nor do I.
Later,
Stitch
P.S. Xsaul , I'll get Paul's attention and have him send you an email. If he hasn't already.

Reactions: Aquagenic
Very nicely said Bindlestitch,

Thank you!

*I've send a pm reply to neshamah to, so we've solved this misunderstanding*

I whish the best to everyone here :)

Ciao

Kars.

hi

You are a good guy.Kars...keep the good work friend

saludos

Daniel

"Faith makes all things posible; love makes all things easy"
D.L. Moody

HI guys,

Water Rat here. Just wanted to let you know I got your message. :)
Water Rat, Swimming in the sea, when she gets the chance, swimming in pools otherwise.

This so cool. And I thought I was the only one. Sign me up! :D

YsiC
Teresa

Hi

Hi YsiC Teresa.. You are welcome

saludos

Daniel

Faith is like a seed that grows if ti planted and cultivated in the heart

Last edited:
Just noticed this thread.

I had chance to speak with danial for few hours before in the chat room and i belive he did not try to annoy some of you with religius matters. I know he saw freediving sport and religion on the same way... Some may like some may not, but don't judge peoples for neither religius nor nationality matters......

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT