• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediving Guam

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Nov 23, 2016
Hello all, just curious if anyone knows of any Freediving courses/instructors in Guam. I'm heading out there in January and would live to take course while out there. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. cheers guys

Hello! I just joined this forum and saw your post. I just got out to Guam a couple weeks ago and have the same questions you did. Have you had any luck finding any classes or clubs? I'm looking for a club or partner and haven't made any progress. Thanks!

Reactions: Baramundy
mahoffmann. Welcome to the forums. Unfortunately I didn't get any responses. I even reached out to AIDA and no-luck. Since you're on the island hit up fa'nui dive shop. The owner is a cool dude and is a spearo. They carry some good gear as well. There are several companies that have scuba classes, maybe you can cold call them. I'll hit you up next time on the island. Best of luck

I bought my fins from Fa'nu'i last time I was here in November and they're great. I'll swing by and chat with him. Thanks so much! Definitely hit me up when you're back out here, we can get some good diving in!

Hello! I just joined this forum and saw your post. I just got out to Guam a couple weeks ago and have the same questions you did. Have you had any luck finding any classes or clubs? I'm looking for a club or partner and haven't made any progress. Thanks!
Hey, I'm in the same boat. Just arrived on island will all my gear. Been getting out almost every day but looking for other free divers and training partners. Would enjoy meeting up with those interested.

Hey, I'm in the same boat. Just arrived on island will all my gear. Been getting out almost every day but looking for other free divers and training partners. Would enjoy meeting up with those interested.

How big is this boat? Seems to be a few of us in here. Moved to Guam Oct 16', also looking for free dive buddies.

How big is this boat? Seems to be a few of us in here. Moved to Guam Oct 16', also looking for free dive buddies.

Hey Kyle! With you, that makes three of us. We did find a great two day course offered by a gent named Farron out of MDA. I've got all the class info if you're interested. Would love to meet up at some point as well! We've gotten some great diving in.

Hey Kyle! With you, that makes three of us. We did find a great two day course offered by a gent named Farron out of MDA. I've got all the class info if you're interested. Would love to meet up at some point as well! We've gotten some great diving in.

I'd love to get the info on that 2 day freediving course.

Do you use What's App? I don't want to post his number on here since I don't think it's a private forum but text/What's App me at 671-482-7654
Can I hit you up too? Would love to get some info from them about their courses! :)

Hey guys, I’m new to the forum and relatively new to spearing. I will be in Guam in about a month and I’m looking to get in the water. The 2nd half of my PADI Freediver course was canceled today due to weather and I have to fly back to Pattaya tomorrow. I finished the pool session and they wrote me a referral to finish the course somewhere else...not ideal for me but maybe I can finish up the cert in Guam? Would love to dive regardless though. Anyone willing to show me the ropes spearing/freediving would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I hope you don’t mind if I join this conversation. But I’ve been here on Guam since last year and have been looking for a free diving course as well!

I hope you don’t mind if I join this conversation. But I’ve been here on Guam since last year and have been looking for a free diving course as well!
Hi Helen,
There is a really good group if divers that meet regularly for diving practice and outings.
Feel free to text or WhatsApp and I can give you the details.
‭(xxx) xxx-xxxx

Doc

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Helena Smith
Hi Helen,
There is a really good group if divers that meet regularly for diving practice and outings.
‭(xxx) xxx-xxxx

Doc
@Baramundy - i've removed your phone number from the post to help protect your privacy. If you want to send that sort of detail i'd suggest starting a conversation on the forums with Helena.

Reactions: Baramundy
Hi Helen,
‭(xxx) xxx-xxxx

Doc
Haha well dang the number was removed. My number is xxx xxx xxxx

Helena - I’ve removed your phone number as well for privacy purposes. Please start a private message conversation with a member if you want to share private info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Helen,
‭(xxx) xxx-xxxx

Doc

Can I join this group or find a buddy through it for a fun dive at Setp. 7th or 8th 2019?

I and my family is going to Gaum this September. We are going to stay in Pacific Island Club.
While my wife and kids are having fun in the resort I want to have fun free diving and looking for partners.

Since I am having a regular training in South Korea, I want the diving in Guam to be a fun dive around beautiful marine lives and geography.

Thanks in advance

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT