• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediving in Dahab with Lotta Ericson

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

subaquaticus

Fond of the Red Sea
Oct 10, 2004
Hi !

I am a freediver from Paris. I would like to go freediving in Dahab in the frame of Lotta Ericson's sessions...

We might be several people interested in Paris...

I am open to any kind of information about it...

subaquaticus said:
Hi !

I am a freediver from Paris. I would like to go freediving in Dahab in the frame of Lotta Ericson's sessions...

We might be several people interested in Paris...

I am open to any kind of information about it...

Hi!
Unfortunatly I am not a good deeper blue member... :(
I get lost on the web... :confused:
Mail me on info@lottaericson.com insted, and IU will answer youd questions!
Lotta rofl

Reactions: vali
Hi Lotta
I've emailed you a couple of times inthe last month and not had a reply - did you get the mails? do you have a better address I could send them to? Anyone else know how to get hold of Lotta other than the address on the message above?

thanks

Sam

Hello everyone!

I would recomend diving sessions with lotta anytime! She is a great freediver and freediving trainer as well as being a charming woman!

Said :)

Freediver81 said:
Hello everyone!

I would recomend diving sessions with lotta anytime! She is a great freediver and freediving trainer as well as being a charming woman!

Said :)

I just got back from a week holiday in Dahab, and had a great time, also with Lotta, Peter P, Stig and Bill S. I have learnt a lot from them and had a great time!
I recommend Dahab to ANYONE!

Cheers,

Aniko Hrabovszky

Florance said:
I just got back from a week holiday in Dahab, and had a great time, also with Lotta, Peter P, Stig and Bill S. I have learnt a lot from them and had a great time!
I recommend Dahab to ANYONE!

Cheers,

Aniko Hrabovszky

thanks a lot !

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT