• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediving is an inherently dangerous sport!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
HAHA.... i thought it was gonna be one of those ones where and animated shark jumps up and gets'em.. funny vid!!!

ShadowKiller
Thanks for the link hadnt seen it before and as lots of good stuff on it

Crusty

Shadowkiller said:
Cocaine is a powerful drug...
'cause i'm RICK JAMES B$#CH!

love it:D

this is the 3rd time this vidclip has been posed to beach bar in as many months..... still makes me laugh :D

Thanks Deepthought I have heard of people getting their loose ducktails caught during a roll back entry but never seen it done. I've also heard of divers doing a giant stride entry into 3 feet of water. Worth having a video camera handy when that happens.

DeepThought said:
We must stop this sport from spreading around, LOOK!

I wonder what's the name of this new discipline...
Definitly gives a new perspective to 'facial immersion' though...

We apologize the site you are attempting to visit has been blocked due to its content being inconsistent with the religious, cultural, political and moral values of the United Arab Emirates.

sorry... i am not allowed to see whatever it is :(

Last edited:
Sarah,
It's a clip of three guys rolling backwards off a boat and one of them gets his belt or something caught on the side and is left hanging upside down with his fins waggling in the air. Berry Fuddy!!

Oldsarge said:
Sarah,
It's a clip of three guys rolling backwards off a boat and one of them gets his belt or something caught on the side and is left hanging upside down with his fins waggling in the air. Berry Fuddy!!

lol!

thanks Naim! I don't understand why it was banned here ??!! maybe something to do with the address line...

Naim said:
I think someone dressed in rubber with their legs waving in the air is a bit iffy in any country rofl

lol! oh no.... don't start them off! rofl rofl

island_sands said:
We apologize the site you are attempting to visit has been blocked due to its content being inconsistent with the religious, cultural, political and moral values of the United Arab Emirates.
Censorship sux.

Yer've got'a admit Naim has a point. Ord'nary folks might hear that sort o'thing and get all overwrought, what?

Poida said:
have heard of people getting their loose ducktails caught during a roll back entry but never seen it done. I've also heard of divers doing a giant stride entry into 3 feet of water. Worth having a video camera handy when that happens.

Or having a vid camera handy when youve set it up... ;)

The groin belt is actually done up underneath the rail, hence the sudden arrest in downwards motion. :waterwork

Brett has some excellent footage of a ... smallish... Great White in a feeding fenzy (in his first vid), but its not what you expect... ;)

The Immersion vids are well worth buying! They sh!t all over anything else Ive ever seen for sale. I cant wait for the second one to come out.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT