• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediving on YouTube

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Video of the SaltFreeMeet (England) on August 12th 2006:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnl-JgNaf5U&NR"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Cool music

Holger

Reactions: nostres
Picture show (with music) of the Hemmoor-Apnoehappening 2006:

Enjoy !

Holger

Last edited by a moderator:
Another one by no tanx with a "lazy beat":

very cool !

Holger

Comment to this one:

A long time ago, when I was still new to this sport, I loved the dive so much that I would jump into any open water.

This is also true for me :) But I stayed away from Ice diving *brr*

Holger

4 min - not exactly static:

;-)

Holger

Wow, that was pretty impressive. Better than I can do by a long ways. Very cool that you have a setup like that to practice and have spotters. It looked like it hurt at the end.

Fantastic clip collection about the beauty of freediving: Learning to fly !

Enjoy !

Holger

This freediving video may be the most popular on the web - over 46,000 views on Google:

[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6965212229879236740"]Freediving World Record Holding Her Breath[/ame]

Video of 50 metres DNF (a record ?) - good way to spot the technique:

Enjoy !

Holger

rofl there are some funny ones, like doing it in the bath..
[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4900742361160267619&q=freediving"]Breathhold in the bathtub. 2:12 minutes Apnea Freediving[/ame]

Last edited:
gman said:
Whoa, how do you even know about this stuff:confused:

A Google search on some innocent, freediving-related word turned up the rubaquagirl site.

I'm certain that the publishers of this site are inside or on the fringes of our freediving community. I wish everybody would have a look at the site, at the people appearing in it, and help me figure out who is behind it.

pkotik said:
I wish everybody would have a look at the site, at the people appearing in it, and help me figure out who is behind it.

Not a chance:ban

BTW - despite what some people may think it isn't me behind the rubaquagirl site.

There is no way I look as good as that in a wetsuit!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT