• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediving on YouTube

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
In fooded quarry somewhere in Poland :) ...

and river freedive in the river Piasnica - the north of Poland (see lifeforms in this small river - typical for polish rivers):

Reactions: Kars
Thanks you all for this lovely set of diving videos. Really nice with quality images and editing!

Long vid of my freedives in Iceland this spring.

Nice! I dive caverns almost exclusively, I love how fast you freefall in fresh water. Gliding along rock walls and then back into a big room with endless visibility is amazing. At 7:50 you started to dive into something that looked like a pretty deep crevice. Did you end up checking to see what the depth was to the bottom of it? Or is the bottom too deep to reach? I didn't really see a floor, it looked pretty endless.

Jake

Nice! ... At 7:50 you started to dive into something that looked like a pretty deep crevice. Did you end up checking to see what the depth was to the bottom of it? Or is the bottom too deep to reach? I didn't really see a floor, it looked pretty endless.

Jake

Thanx Jake

The bottom might not B too deep to reach. My questimate is 30-40 m, but without a buddy in the water a 30-40 m dive when in a foreign place &not fully rested did not seem like a sane idea.

That's awesome. Would be a cool place to go again with a buddy. I would've made the same decision! Post another vid if you ever go back with a buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dynamic compilation from the tube training:

and freediving into a deep dam reservoir in the mountains of the southern Polish - lake Solina, Drewniana Bay. November 2014:

Happy New Year 2015 !!!

@GRG the next thing to try:
two bubble rings colliding.gif

Some of my free diving videos of 2014

Y- 40 pool in Italy

Freediving in Ras Mohamed

Exploring the Blue hole

Our annual training camp in Croatia

And last year's trip to Egypt

Share, like, enjoy

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT