• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediving Pinup

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Alimar7

Apr 24, 2003
OKay ive just been reading FHM, and somethings just struck me. Okay tennis has got Anna "crap at tennis" (unpronouncable last name.) And Serine and Venus. Running, well have you seen how little they wear. And then footballs got its Beckhams and its Owens. What im trying to say is all these sports have their pin-ups, and i think its about time freediving had its. So what do you all think who is the ultimate Diving Babe. Suggestions please. What about the girls, who do u think is the Diving Hunk.

My Vote goes to
:D Deborah Andollo :D

I've heard that Lotta Ericson and Natalia Molchanova are cute, but traditionally Julia Petrik has been the target of well, attention.... Julia doesn't speak French, and in Nice 2000, J.M.Pradon asked me to translate some, well, erotic suggestions to Julia... I felt pretty awkward!

Eric Fattah
BC, Canada

Ive just fallen in love, Lotta. Shes a hunny. Man, she needs a night out in Edinburgh.
WOW

ali

She just made 6.05 in static in Bornholm two weeks ago. Correct me if Im wrong but I think its the yearbest in comp and then dynamic 116m new nordic record. Ill tell her what you guys think. Lotta is a great friend to but unfortunatly guys married w/ a son.

Mia

DAMN, okay is their any hot single freedivers out there. Prefreably not alergic to Cold Weather, Haggis and Young Handsome Astrobiologists.

Ali

I met Lotta in Egypt, and she's a sweety, but married :(
Tanya is pretty easy to look at, and so is Mandy. Maybe we should put a dress on Eric Fattah and have a vote ;)
Cheers,
Erik Y.

Oh and yep Mandys FINE. See the ones who are their already are hot, but ALL MARRIED

hi

I havent seen many but Tanya is not bad at all :t

I would like to see some of the French Girls, I work in the tourism industry and generally we get lots of Hot girls from france :D

cheers

I love any woman who doesn't have to breathe for 6 minutes
If you catch my drift

GIRLS GIRLS we have to join in and stick up for ourselves...

personally I never quite got over being picked up from a black out by Patrick Musimu..

but Fred Buyle is in the running too and Kirk has the sexiest voice....

Sam : )
x

flattery will get you everywhere erik! I have on idea what you look like or I might return the complement

Does Deepest Bear qualify as a freedive hunk?

This thread is pretty funny. So many communities have their own 'internet personals', this thread is sounding like 'freediving personals'! Maybe not a bad idea for DB -- a new section maybe? Includes such information as static & dynamic pb's ? It's like Stephanie Ortlepp (german champion) once said about men: "if you can't hold your breath for 6 minutes, you don't have a chance with me!"

Eric Fattah
BC, Canada

I could start a new apnea category with Stephanie Ortlepp.

It would be called the beaver apnea!!!!

Why is it that someone cannot be a diving babe or hunk if they are married or with a significant other. Do they become ugly just because they have found someone to be with???? Single, Together or married can still be a hunk or babe!!!!!!

Paul

Attachments

• tanya streeter108.jpg
    tanya streeter108.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 945
I dont think woman get uglier when their with someone, just less available. Okay im going to go out and check the talent at the Fringe.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT