• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediving/Spearfishing Movie

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

GreekDiver

Aug 5, 2004
I finally compiled everything together from July30.

[ame=http://www.vimeo.com/1489053]Freediving / Spearfishing July30.08 on Vimeo[/ame] - If your computer is slow, it wont play vimeo smoothly in hd. But the quality is badass.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqvcEmENeX4]YouTube - Freediving / Spearfishing July30.08[/ame] Make sure you press watch in high quality Dont view it the way it looks on the deeperblue. You have to go to the youtube page to press the high quality option. The video quality isn't as good as vimeo.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions: podge and agbiv
Great video Harry. Some excellent long shots from the pneumo master. You fully recovered now?

Dave

nice stone shots at 1 min and 3 min

whats the location and depth?

That's some vis you've got there mate and a nice job with the video as well.:)

Impressive stuff. Wish i had that breathhold and that aim :)

What camera are you using ?

cheers for sharing that. :)
Strange sea bed compared to what I'm used to seeing in the UK. What are the Vase shaped things on the sea bed?

Be interested to see a photo of how you've mounted your camera.

Very nice shots and dive times/depths. Very nice vis, cant get anything like that in cali off the shore :X

cheers for sharing that. :)
Strange sea bed compared to what I'm used to seeing in the UK. What are the Vase shaped things on the sea bed?

Those are Greek urns. What's a Greek urn. About 2 bob a week. :):):)

Oldest joke in the world. Appologies to all ancient comediens.

Actually they are sponges. One of the commonest types of sponge in tropical waters.

Dave

Its easy to mount the camera since there isnt any rail on pneumatics. The best way is to secure the mount is with a stainless steel clamp. I dont have a close up right now since im out of town. YOu can pause the video and kinda see how its mounted.

Good luck

Harry

Reactions: Pav
I see your a man of many talents fishing and photography to say the least :)

Nice video and catch......

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT