• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

From Spetses with Love - Agent 070 reporting

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

st3fan

cu @ the bottom
Nov 2, 2002
Secret message from our man in greece:

wetter is fine - judges are hot *STOP*
Did 62m as warmup heute *STOP*
I am going for 70m murgen (tomorrow) *STOP*

this message will vanish in data void...uhm someday :)

Because of some difficulties Herbert "only" achieved 66m after sunset. Nevertheless I consider the mission accomplished :cool:

greetings from Austria/Spetses

what kind of "problems"?!
would be interestet in more details.

however, that means that herbert hast done now the "overall" wr in this discipline (also for FREE).

I think Herbert will give a short account on his attempt when he returns from greece.

I am sure he could have done 70 :hmm

Overall he did nearly no preaparation or training this year. His talent in freediving has to be classified as inhuman
:D :D

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT