• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

For Sale FS- Geronimo Pro 95 - 5mm black wetsuit - fins

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

venturesports

Business Sponsor
Business Sponsor
Oct 10, 2008
Hi,

I am having a (sort of personal) clear out of some kit - got some new goodies coming this year with my name on :)

I will post it in the for sale section as well but thought i would mention it here as most of you are local :

Cressi Geronimo 95 pro (closed muzzle model) - had new bands line bungee last year had little use, you can convert this is open muzzle if preffered for about £10 - £80
Apnea legend black suit (L) - used once if memory serves me right! - £70
Cressi Gara Pro fins 8/9 - normal scuffs as you would expect, also damage to one of the "tips" where it rubbed on the floor after falling off my trolley at the airport. It has shamfered (sp!) about 1cm of plastic off the corner of the fin!! - £30

for those of you who dont know me I am in torbay, south devon,

collection welcome or postage at cost ,

thanks,

anthony

I'll have the fins please!

hi,

no probs - I will send you a PM so we can sort out, -

// edit, cant seem to message you, can you drop me a mail please
anthony at venturesports dot co . uk

cheers,

Last edited:
It has now :p

I'll sort payment as arranged..... just looking forward to the look on my friends face when he finds out it's for him.

Balpherus your a good man to do such a kind deed.Hope it inspires others to do good things.

Recieved gun today v pleased as new with minor ware .thankyou very much just hope your in the next time im down .I have a full set now to suit conditions and location. Very happy spearo.Have cressi geronimo 45cravess,75 and 95 pro now.

Attachments

• 050220131040.jpg
    050220131040.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 174
Nice collection :) when you are in next remind me and i may well have some new white handle bits to revive the handle :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT