• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Ft.Lauderdale partner wanted...

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

pilot1962

Nov 4, 2004
Guys and gals! Hello there, and thanks for the great forum!
I'll try to do not scare anyone, but want to make it clear that I'm a brand new (but very natural) freediver and want to find someone to freedive/spear with in Ft.Lauderdale-Pompano area on weekends.
Gave up the idea to find a dive buddy at work, and this is my last resort...
I did a scuba diving for some time and spearing as well with tank, but always wanted to learn to hunt fish native way.
I go woods hunting sometimes and always prefer bow to rifle...
If someone new to freediving, but willing to learn and have an equal level buddy.
Enjoyed ocean/everglades kayaking for over 3 years and want to utilize my kayaking skills for freediving.
I'm a gear-head, so GPS, marine radio, float, fins, suit, gun and the rest of stuff are taken care of...

I scream for buddy!!!

Hey Pilot,

You can stop screaming we hear you! I'm available to go freediving most any sunday. Throw me an email @ jmdahl@allwetdiveshop.com and we'll hook up a time and place.

Pilot,

I live in West Palm Beach, and do some kayak diving myself, when conditions permit. There has been some talk of starting a freediving club in and around the Fort Lauderdale area, with concentration on freediving, training, and depth (rather than spearing fish). Anyway, email me at michaelantinori@hotmail.com, and I can provide you with more information when we get more organized.

Michael.

Hey pilot, I would be more than happy to join you and others in the fort lauderdale area (live on broward). I am new to the area. Used to spearfishing in the keys (I. Morada). My e mail is rodrigueza7@yahoo.com. Let me know.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…