• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Gazpacho - with plastic sprinkles

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

island_sands

Erection Supervisor ;)
Supporter
Jan 19, 2001
I am on the Sacre Coeur Hospital diet at the moment, which is basically soup! To vary I made a Gazpacho yesterday, here is the recipe and it would have been great to eat except for one small blonde mishap :eek: :eek:

1 kilo of ripe tomatoes
1 large Capsicum (i used red, you can use green)
2 large red onions
2 whole garlic cloves
1 cucumber
salt, freshly ground black pepper
handful of fresh coriander
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup of chopped French bread
1/4 cup of wine vinegar
( i am omitting bread and olive oil due to diet)

Blend all that together and chill...

Yesterday I did all that and made Gazpacho in the blender, couldn’t find the little plastic lid so used something else in the hole, to stop it all spurting out the top. (don't ask)

I thought the tomato seeds sounded a bit crunchy, and the blender sounded a bit fierce, anyway I finished it, poured it and started eating it, and discovered that I had BLENDED the plastic top and had been swallowing little plastic pieces!!! i strained it and there it is, the plastic top all in smithereens... rolf rofl

I was worried this morning, hope i would be pewking little plastic cups or the like rofl

Attachments

• Gazpacho Sprinkles.jpg
    Gazpacho Sprinkles.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 185
Sara - how could you spoil such a good gazpacho recipie? Don't you know you have to soak plastic lids in water at least for 24 hours before blending? :D

Sara - how could you spoil such a good gazpacho recipie? Don't you know you have to soak plastic lids in water at least for 24 hours before blending? :D

rofl rofl I am out of practise :D

Made it again today though. Very garlicky - dont think i'm going to be smothered with kisses tonight :D

This Sacre Coeur diet was designed for patients booked for heart surgery, who need to lose weight quickly. God I wish the bathroom wasnt upstairs!

Island Sands....

And here I thought you were the PERFECT woman!!!! You're ruining my fantasies!!!!

You look like a mermaid already!!!! What'ya tryin' to do? Grow your own monofin?!!!!

And hey....I know were all supposed to recycle but c'mon....That could be PAINFUL!!!! :t

On a seriuos note: I hope you did'nt eat too much of that stuff...Some of the polyvinylesther resin WILL be absorbed by your body and it is probably in the Gaspacho too due to the high temps of cooking. Highly toxic in chemical or liquid form.

OldSarge beat me to it...But just thinking to myself....Yes....Good Looking - Garlic Flavored - Water Loving - Blonde from Dubai - And probably with an accent....Mmmmmmmmm Yummmmmmmmy!

Last edited:
Are you blind???
Have you checked out my profile? Perhaps you have been in the military too long :)

Island Sands....

And here I thought you were the PERFECT woman!!!! You're ruining my fantasies!!!!

You look like a mermaid already!!!! What'ya tryin' to do? Grow your own monofin?!!!!

And hey....I know were all supposed to recycle but c'mon....That could be PAINFUL!!!! :t

On a seriuos note: I hope you did'nt eat too much of that stuff...Some of the polyvinylesther resin WILL be absorbed by your body and it is probably in the Gaspacho too due to the high temps of cooking. Highly toxic in chemical or liquid form.

OldSarge beat me to it...But just thinking to myself....Yes....Good Looking - Garlic Flavored - Water Loving - Blonde from Dubai - And probably with an accent....Mmmmmmmmm Yummmmmmmmy!

Holy COW.....What have you done to yourself!!!!!!:yack

Only joking....But hey....feed me a few mojito's (mix drinks) and I might think about it!!!!!

I've been known to quickly grow a fine set of beer goggles!!!!!

How'd you know I was a military man?

I served a few years not to far from Dubai in a god forsaken country we all know as Iraq. I also spent a year in the Gulf of Oman on a small fast attack vessle.

I suppose that snorkeling vid of you is from 20 years ago? I bet your mother looks better than the lady in the photo...Unless that IS your mother!

rofl Actually it looks like me with hair and a bikini!!!!!!!!rofl

P.S. I put up a NEW pic of me too.....Check it out!!!!

Last edited:
Yep, been to Iraq and Afghanistan, cant say I want to go back any time soon.

I knew you were a military man.... cos you told me! rofl

Beer goggles, there was a thread on that somewhere rofl

http://forums.deeperblue.net/beach-bar/63456-beer-scooter.html

Holy COW.....What have you done to yourself!!!!!!:yack

Only joking....But hey....feed me a few mojito's (mix drinks) and I might think about it!!!!!

I've been known to quickly grow a fine set of beer goggles!!!!!

How'd you know I was a military man?

I served a few years not to far from Dubai in a god forsaken country we all know as Iraq. I also spent a year in the Gulf of Oman on a small fast attack vessle.

I suppose that snorkeling vid of you is from 20 years ago? I bet your mother looks better than the lady in the photo...Unless that IS your mother!

rofl Actually it looks like me with hair and a bikini!!!!!!!!rofl

P.S. I put up a NEW pic of me too.....Check it out!!!!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT