• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

G'day from new Aussie member!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

feckitt

Feb 24, 2006
G'day fellow divers, hope to learn alot from you all regarding diving. Have only been diving for about a month now and can't get enough of it. I live close to Jervis Bay on the New South Wales south coast of Oz (very lucky!), and am looking forward to sharing dive stories with you all.:friday

Cheers

Nursey.

Reactions: island_sands
feckitt said:
G'day fellow divers, hope to learn alot from you all regarding diving. Have only been diving for about a month now and can't get enough of it. I live close to Jervis Bay on the New South Wales south coast of Oz (very lucky!), and am looking forward to sharing dive stories with you all.:friday

Cheers

Nursey.

hiya! dig the name... it's something that i shout out loud most of the time at work rofl rofl

welcome to DB :D

G'day mate.
(anyone know why Island shouts "Nursey"?) rofl
island_sands said:
hiya! dig the name... it's something that i shout out loud most of the time at work rofl rofl

:D

G'day + welcome on DB !

feckitt said:
Jervis Bay on the New South Wales south coast of Oz (very lucky!)

*Gosh*, "very lucky" is an understatement ! I was there a few times visiting friends and spending some time on Ocean Trek with Lynn & Mick. Had a great time, so if you ever need someone to take care of your house while you are on holidays... :wave ;) .

Greetings to JB,

Veronika

Thanks for the welcomes to DB guys,
I never new diving chat rooms could be so freindly - ahhhh!!
Island Sands, you wouldn't be Irish by any chance??
Veronika, very welcome to house sit while on holidays, but the catch is you get to look after the kid's too ( kidding!! ).
Cheers
Greg

feckitt said:
Thanks for the welcomes to DB guys,
I never new diving chat rooms could be so freindly - ahhhh!!
Island Sands, you wouldn't be Irish by any chance??
Veronika, very welcome to house sit while on holidays, but the catch is you get to look after the kid's too ( kidding!! ).
Cheers
Greg

rofl rofl no i am not but have had some Irish before rofl

Reactions: BennyB
Feckitt again,
By the way foxfish, have never met Island Sands before and can't imagine why she'd be calling out my nickname all the time at work. Maybe we met somewhere in a previous life - oh dear!!!!

Nursey

feckitt said:
Feckitt again,
By the way foxfish, have never met Island Sands before and can't imagine why she'd be calling out my nickname all the time at work. Maybe we met somewhere in a previous life - oh dear!!!!

Nursey

Well feck this, feck that, and feck everybody!

feckitt said:
Feckitt again,

Nursey

Island Sands is just happy to get her Hands on a new member.

(its an Aussie joke if you dont get it)

Crusty

feckitt said:
Crusty,

Sounds like you know island_sands rather well???:naughty

rofl
he has never met me in his life..

but we all know crusty - anything with a pulse mate! :D
just teasin crusty

Reactions: crusty
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT