• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Gil Gacula Benefit and Raffle !!! LOOK HERE

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

kwtony

Dec 17, 2011
As you may know, Gil was taken away from this community several year ago. He was amazingly unselfish, sharing his awesome knowledge of building spearguns with anyone who was interested, including a number of you tube videos showing how to make spearguns and tools to make spearguns. Many of which people still reference to this day.

While I never had the pleasure of meeting Gil personally, his guns, especially his attitude and spirt served as an inspiration to me with my builds.

I would like to take my fully restored Andre 120cm speargun gun, take the money raised and give it to the Gacula family if my spearing friends would be willing to help me....
These threads cover the build and also the initial sale of the guns and will serve as reference to what you will receive.
http://www.spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=192132

http://www.spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=192100

I will have more details posted up shortly. Please subscribe and stay tuned.....

here are a few photos

B29D7984-4E9E-44CA-9A94-CD8C15A25153_zps0vkbyq2z.jpg

742465FE-A088-4671-9B20-C96B65837074_zpsvl96ythk.jpg

Raffle will start at 10 dollars a ticket. I will put all the names in a big hat and pull the name out. Someone else will do the name drawing and it will be done publicly.

I can handle online tickets via paypal. Or we can do it with credit and debit cards, check money order or cash.

Current paypal account to send money to will be nicolecourcy@gmail.com . I will post photos of your tickets with your names on them as I receive payment.

Im going to end this raffle and do the drawing on Thursday. Im going to include a 150$ Aussie Reel as well with the gun!!!

Contact me if you want tickets, Thursday at noon is the final cut off
fcb239411572e0b536d5bf2dfad06c89.jpg

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT