• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Goodmorning everyone!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

neilbraun

Dec 25, 2006
Hi everyone!
I just joined this thing.... Its christmas, and its 4:55am here, coffee's almost ready!
I have been doing what you guys call freediving since I was about four years old only I have always called it snorkeling.
I joined this so I can learn more about breath holding since I have found that as I get older the time I can hold my breath has shortened dramaticly, when I was a kid 4+ was no big deal, now anything close to 2 is a big deal.
I need to change that! Its depressing, having had no training I wasent aware that there are exercises and classes about this, but.... now I am and I am extatic!
I dont have a lot of interest in compeating but who knows, sometimes while I am sailing I spot another boat ahead of me and just have to pass it!

Anyway, Happy Christmas, good morning and Cheers!
Neil

Merry Christmas, NeilBraun!

And, welcome to DB! Cheers,

maytag

Welcome to DB! I hope you get much enjoyment and information from this site. Merry Christmas :)

What a nice thing to read when you just wake up so welcome!
Hope chrismas was nice, the coofe good and that you find some answers since this site seems full of feedivers.

Good morning!
/Linda

Hi Neil :D

No matter how You call IT..freediving, snorkeling, whvr..You love IT? Just do IT ;) hEhE

:inlove APNEA FOREVER:inlove

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT