• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

gps + ff or only 1 item?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

spazio

Apr 18, 2005
hi
I have an etrex standard (yellow) and is enough as gps and want to add a ff90
I just need the ff to find groups of fishes to catch by angling and places to go spearfishing, so nothing particular
do you think is ok or is it better a gps+ff in only one gear?
it seems it would be more expensive
any suggestions about other brands/models?
tks
emidio

i have a fish finder as 1 unit and a gps chart ploter as 1 unit then i can use both screens full size with out fickering between pages on 1 single unit. but it takes up more room and there are more wires for the 2 units then just one single 1. you will have to look at your options!
Lowrance are the best in my eyes try garmin and Navman are cheap

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…