• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

great trip. 2 in one shot!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

sixshooter4

May 15, 2008
here is a video of my favorite hole here in Texas. it is freshwater but I can go any time I want, its a lot closer to home. The larger of the two fish was 29 lbs…

I’m sorry about the video its a new camera and I’m still getting used to it. it is a lot better quality than this video shows but I didn’t format it correctly so this is all I have for now... tell me what you think..

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: foxfish and blaiz
ha ha, yes there are good ways to eat them =0

most people wont, just because they don’t know how to cook them. :t

I don’t know how either ill have to admit. but i have a 97 year old grandmother, who lived here in Texas from the day she was born. she has a recipe that makes it not only edible but enjoyable. ha ha no matter how many times i ask her she wont tell me how to do it lol. she claims its her last secret and ill have to figure it out myself ha ha.:head

Good shot! I actually did the same thing this Summer- 2 x 5lb Rockfish.

Hey Sixshooter, what make and model gun is that? It looks like a JBL. Lets go to the coast while the weather is nice. I can go any day.

ha ha yah that’s my same piece of crap gun...
I’m working up to a new one ha ha...
yah I am at A&M this weekend but I think I’m open after that...
do you know what the vizz is like in Port A?
last time I was down there it was a cloudy 10 foot...
I’m hoping its a little better this time than our last trip! rofl
I like seeing the end of my gun, and not scraping my face on the rocks :blackeye

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT