• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

great trip. 2 in one shot!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

sixshooter4

May 15, 2008
here is a video of my favorite hole here in Texas. it is freshwater but I can go any time I want, its a lot closer to home. The larger of the two fish was 29 lbs…

I’m sorry about the video its a new camera and I’m still getting used to it. it is a lot better quality than this video shows but I didn’t format it correctly so this is all I have for now... tell me what you think..

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: foxfish and blaiz
ha ha, yes there are good ways to eat them =0

most people wont, just because they don’t know how to cook them. :t

I don’t know how either ill have to admit. but i have a 97 year old grandmother, who lived here in Texas from the day she was born. she has a recipe that makes it not only edible but enjoyable. ha ha no matter how many times i ask her she wont tell me how to do it lol. she claims its her last secret and ill have to figure it out myself ha ha.:head

Good shot! I actually did the same thing this Summer- 2 x 5lb Rockfish.

Hey Sixshooter, what make and model gun is that? It looks like a JBL. Lets go to the coast while the weather is nice. I can go any day.

ha ha yah that’s my same piece of crap gun...
I’m working up to a new one ha ha...
yah I am at A&M this weekend but I think I’m open after that...
do you know what the vizz is like in Port A?
last time I was down there it was a cloudy 10 foot...
I’m hoping its a little better this time than our last trip! rofl
I like seeing the end of my gun, and not scraping my face on the rocks :blackeye

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…