• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

greatings

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

cigarlung

Jul 6, 2006
dear breath divers love this site just joined been going here for 2+ years found this site in Dumaguete while on vacation did not even know that at that time there was much of a sport even though i had seen the breath diving movie with rossane arquete many years ago thanks members of deeper blue curently in rockford il if any one is looking to dive

dear fcallagy do breath dive in one of the lakes nearby or the atlantic your country looks beutiful from what i just so on the internet water temp most im guessing really wake you was on boat a few years ago with a couple of guys from not sure if Northern Ireland,or Ireland i did not ask this was in the phillipines at a place called moalboal on the island of cebu. i when i here of Nothern Ireland i think of this american john delorean who about 25 or30 years ago made a great looking sports car in your country funny thing was when he got busted for selling drugs this ran on telivision every nite i guess it was good for tv ratings he was able to beat the charges stateing this was entrapment by the FBI not sure if the guy is still alive or what country he lives in thanks feargus for the greeting

i wish i would read what you write., looks invisable.,
Anyway welcome on board Db.net :D

dear sedate did my message not show up new with computer technology was asleep in english class for 14 years love to read just can not spell or write love breath diving since watching flipper in 1971 favorite underwater creatures are turtles wales and sharks my least favorite creatures are plastic bags oil and jellly fish and of course raw sewage please let me know if you receive this message would this ablog thanks cigarlung

dear sedate is it okay to reply in this post are from pourtugal or france or beliguim have spent time breath diving in asia my personal best static 343 however i am working alot some iam becomeing your typical fat americano can stand training in pool around here can not use a mask what are your thoughts on interval training verses training at 75 or 80 of your max heart rate do you do any yogi or lift wts do you bike or hike or are religous about what eat avoiding fats or refined foods did i read you can static 5min

Hi cigarlung
The deloren car was manufactured in Northern ireland and obviously shot to fame as the time traveeling car in back to the future. Not sure if John DeLoren is still around I see programmes on TV about him from time to time and about his dream of this car.There are loads of thread about different types of training including Cardio vascular weights yoga and prpoer diet. Some are stricter about these than others depends on what you want to do

cigarlung said:
dear sedate is it okay to reply in this post are from pourtugal or france or beliguim have spent time breath diving in asia my personal best static 343 however i am working alot some iam becomeing your typical fat americano can stand training in pool around here can not use a mask what are your thoughts on interval training verses training at 75 or 80 of your max heart rate do you do any yogi or lift wts do you bike or hike or are religous about what eat avoiding fats or refined foods did i read you can static 5min

my heart ratio 49-53 bpm normaly, when holding breath goes below 45 or 40
as my name i am very sedate and sedative person..
i do nothing no-bike-no hike-no swimming in pool , just hold my breath and swim in the sea as slowly as i can ., fast swimming acts making muscle., avoid it., i ate a little in usual, reason is everything is very expensive here and i have no enough money., i move and act very slowly to spend low energy., i wish i wolud be fat, i would have more energy restored, i would live 3-4 days without eating..
anyway... about your question... i can help you a little., the best trick is to be friendly with your body and try to learn how your body works.,
second, clear your mind... that braethhold is not related with how much you breath you get and store in your lung, i find out that it is all adaptation against water., i mean try to be a part of water, feel it arould and think nothing., all related with adaptation, not relatd with heart beat ratio also., it is all just adaptation and wake up your apnea abilty already coded in your DNA million years ago .,think that you have nothing and you have to live in a island, ypur body makes adaptation against water, you start staying under water more and more day by day...
say your brain and train your brain. be away sugar , eat more fish, cos ' i eat more fish/es, rice, spagetti related with eating these things, cos ' they are more cheaper for me and i give no money for fish/es., last 3 months i always have eaten fish&fish&fish& 2-3 times meat,
sorryy my english is bla ,bla , but i can help you in anyway i can , my pb's just 6:32 ,

Last edited:
Reactions: Adrian
dear sedate thankyou for the time you took in responding 632 is impresive sorry your not eating but every 3 or4 days i will pray your fiances improve you have strong will ihave not missed 4 days of eating since i was 21 felt weak emotionally and physically however my dreams were really vivid. nice to talk with people from different places hope talk to you again some time

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT