• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

greendivers new spot on Ibiza

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

greendiver

Sea fanatic
May 2, 2005
Hi guys,
I just moved to another place on the island, with my girlfriend:chatup...look what a lucky guy I am.:friday
I caught a decent grouper already, the place is plagued by AJ,s at the moment, unfortunately I lost my shaft, for the second time in a week( see pic)...:crutch.
Ofcourse .....I was about to shoot a huge AJ, no one believes me but it is true...see pic.:vangry
My girlfriend came out as well and she made a couple of pics, look at her picture, NEW Talent!!!
The bay you see on the picture is what I see when I leave my new place......
There is wall that goes to 12meters and then there is drop of to about 30 meters, the little island on the end is a great spot, I saw cudas already, there is a bit of current, so the pelagics might come for dinner.
I have heared taht the place is good for spearfishing and if you look well you can see some fishing nets...
what a lucky and rich guy I am.(I am not talking about my salary)
I am getting myself a new gun today and then Ill go for a session...

Attachments

• Imagen 013.jpg
    Imagen 013.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 156
  • Imagen 011.jpg
    Imagen 011.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 142
  • Imagen 020.jpg
    Imagen 020.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 151
  • Imagen 023.jpg
    Imagen 023.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 148
  • Imagen 044.jpg
    Imagen 044.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
the place looks amazing, congratulations. and getting your GF to dive too! Great!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT