• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Greeting to all fish and mammal!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Pete the padre

Jan 13, 2009
I Am proud to announce Myself new at this forum!
Also very new to freediving itself!

I Accually got hooked last summer. Me and a friend was planning in taking scubacertificates and I did order my first set of gear including a wetsuit, divemask, snorkel & fins, so that we would be ready with our gear once we signed on for scuba classes, anxious as we were to try out the new equipment we headed out for some snorkeling and, wham bam... I am hooked. I discovered the facination about One breath. Its just felt right somehow(I have been scubadiving before) but this...this was different!
I started to feel the need to go deeper as time passed, got into litterature about freediving, got the need to get better, to go deeper. When im down there everything is calm, I am in tone with my surroundings, its the best i can explain it =) Anyhoo... Im currently working on a little holiday trip with my diving buddy to take a trip to norway this summer for some freedive spearfishing, hopefully we will have a blast! Hence I will need to gear up for the upcoming events, got some items on the "to buy" list so what better place than this great forum to get tips on equip and all kind of freediving knowledge! seeing that im still in a "beginners" stage of my freediving "career" Well, ive been going on for to long now, hopefully your eyes are not bleeding ;)

Welcome from Texas! The only time I dive is to hunt or retrieve car keys.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT