• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Greetings ALL

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

aquasport

Jan 27, 2005
Just wanted to say hello..Just joined the forum..interesting bits of information here.. hope to be able to chat with some of you soon...
If anyone is ever in Naples Florida.., let me know..we can go down to the keys..SCUBA or free dive!! I am a NAUI dm..and love anything in, on or underwater..like everyone else here!

I have a home in Florida..you are always welcome..at least say hello first tho!! LOL
I also live near Niagara Falls Canada..and have a house there with my two daughters..and..a bonus! an indoor pool!! You have to..its freezing now up north! :) thsnks for allowing me to join this site!
regards
a.j

LOL From one AJ to another Welcome :)
An indoor pool? Stand back I'm first in the queue ;)

welcome a j we glad you are here :wave
and hello from the eastern medeterrian
regards
eyal

aquasport said:
Just wanted to say hello..Just joined the forum..interesting bits of information here.. hope to be able to chat with some of you soon...
If anyone is ever in Naples Florida.., let me know..we can go down to the keys..SCUBA or free dive!! I am a NAUI dm..and love anything in, on or underwater..like everyone else here!

I have a home in Florida..you are always welcome..at least say hello first tho!! LOL
I also live near Niagara Falls Canada..and have a house there with my two daughters..and..a bonus! an indoor pool!! You have to..its freezing now up north! :) thsnks for allowing me to join this site!
regards
a.j

hi AJ... welcome! You'll meet all kinds of water babies here ;)

island_sands said:
hi AJ... welcome! You'll meet all kinds of water babies here ;)

I like water babies, all kinds. Wellcome aboard a.j.

Cheers

:wave

thanks for the warm welcome
I would like to post my picture on here..so you can see who you are talking to..
can you tell me how to do it>>?
anyone here ever travel to fla to dive?
a.j

Amphibious said:
Welcome to DB, always glad to have more Naui folks around here :D

Hey! I resemble that remark!

NAUI O/W

AJ, you can simply attach a photo to a message and post it but make sure that the photo is not HUGE (as far as data size). Personally, I find that 640x480 isn't bad and is a good compromise for those that have to crawl in via dial-up lines ;)

Bret

Hi a.j., welcome to DB. I'm in Sarasota. If you have any interest in freedive training, let me know when you are in town.

Connor

Hi just joined forum aswell
i need information on video housings for the panasonic GS 400. I was looking at buying a Nimar housing from Italy. Any recommendations, comments?
cheers
garv

Garv said:
Hi just joined forum aswell
i need information on video housings for the panasonic GS 400. I was looking at buying a Nimar housing from Italy. Any recommendations, comments?
cheers
garv

Hi Garv! Welcome...
You'll find a wealth of knowledgeable people here :D

Welcome AJ, I'm in Ft Lauderdale, orginally from calgary. We drove through niagra on the way here, loved the fourth of july fireworks and the seaworld...

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT