• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Greetings from a Swede in Germany

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Stonefish

Jul 31, 2006
Hello all,

As a beginner to this game I found this great site and decided to stick to it. I've done a bit of scuba diving and snorkeling on holidays and recently got interested in recreational freediving. I've already read a lot of good posts here, and am looking forward to future discussions.

I'm a Swede living in Munich, Germany, and if someone would be looking for a beginner buddy in the area, or have any tips on courses, sites etc it would be great. It's a bit pity I moved from Stockholm to the european inland before I got interested in diving at all, but the "land-life" down here is great anyway.

So, now I guess I'll move to the beginner forum with my first question...

Have a nice day/evening everyone!

Welcome to DeeperBlue!

This is the best forum I have found for freediving.

I know how you feel, I moved from California to Munich, but it has been in Munich that I have actually met other Freedivers! I met some in Ca, but they were mostly spearos that were confused and bored by the idea of going into the water and not getting fish.

There are some dark and deep lakes around Munich, and there is a very small apnea training group here in Munich.

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT