• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Greetings from Bonaire

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

adiverslife

Dec 4, 2020
We recently joined DeeperBlue. I am president of the A Diver's Life and live on the island of Bonaire. We have a YouTube which is largely meant to be inspirational and educational for divers. Our recent video details how to dive a special area of Bonaire where we cover 2 wrecks and fish behavior. We also have educational interviews with Jacques Cousteau's artist, Dominique Serafini, and underwater photographer from the Canadian DreamWrecks TV series Catherine Salisbury. Dominique talks about his work with Cousteau, what he was like, and key members of the dive team and their adventures. We also have an educational video on how to choose and prepare an automobile to move to the Caribbean and dive. I will be sharing our work with you and also be learning from you all. I recently signed up for tech diver training as I would like for us to search for wrecks around Bonaire in our 24 foot Boston Whaler the Honey Bee.

Here is a sample (first of two) video interview with Dominique Serafini on Jacques Cousteau. This is our latest video Wrecks, Rubble, and Reef. You might recognize some sights from Bonaire if you have dove there. If you like the channel and want to see more simply go here and subscribe.

Nice videos, very good staghorn.

I'm a freediver looking for buddies. Do you have enough freedivers coming through your system that I could find a buddy if I have several months to schedule it?

Connor

Nice videos, very good staghorn.

I'm a freediver looking for buddies. Do you have enough freedivers coming through your system that I could find a buddy if I have several months to schedule it?

Connor
I do not directly. However, I think I know somebody who can help. His name is Carlos Coste and he is a 12x World record holder that runs a free diving school in Bonaire. This is their web page: Deep Sea Bonaire. He is a super nice guy. This is there phone number as well: 011 599 770 4356.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT