• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Greetings from Croatia

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

1moresec

Sep 28, 2011
Hi people, I have be visiting as a guest for some time on the forum and I must say I appreciate your suggestions and knowledge very much.

I am 38 and was born on the cost in Istria, Croatia.

In my "younger" days I was way more water active from swimming to orientation diving a spearfishing, however spearfishing was always the main interest for me.

A while back life took me away from the coast and I did not have so many opportunities to be in the water, but as my kids are progressing towards their teen years, more opportunities are arising for me to be back in the water actually under the water, and I really look forward to it.

Cheers to all !

Welcome to Deeper Blue mate! Good to hear you're headed for more time in the water!

Nice to see someone from Croatia on DB! I'm going to be in Croatia in the next few weeks, so definitely get in touch if you want to go spearfishing together! Also check out my thread "backpacking and Spearfishing the med" in the spearo section. Cheers

Thanks, enjoy your stay, I strongly doubt I will be able to join u in the water, I am a corporate soldier, traveling on request ;-), however, if you need any info or anything feel free to ask I will try to do my best to get you the best answer possible.

Thanks! I will be coming in from Italy and making my way down the coast, so hope to find nice people and clear waters as I go!

The nort is not bad on the most southern tip of the Istrian peninsula ( Kamenjak) fantastic scenery out and in the water, however the islands in the mid Adriatic and south specially the outer ones are the best for spearfishing ( Korcula, Vis and those parts if you get there).

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT