• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Greetings from Davao City, Philippines

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

cjv

Jun 9, 2005
Hi Spearos,

I'm Chris Velez from Davao City, Philippines. A Happy New Year to all of you. May we have more fish to catch this year.

Cheers,

Chris

Reactions: Freediver81
Kumusta ka na Chris
Happy New Year
I live in australia but often work in the Philippines.
I have worked in Bukidnon at the sugar mills there and also Negros and Panay as well as sthn Luzon. Borocai and peurto Galera were beautiful to dive , guys I went with speared a few good fish near Dumagette and I saw a few fish near Batangas also unfortunately it is rare for me to get a day off when working there.
send me a private message with your number and I will text or call next time I am in Philippines.
Pa alaam
Best Regards
Peter

Hi Peter,

Everything is just fine. I'll be going to Moalboal, Cebu on the 3rd week of this month then to Balicasag, Bohol for some recreational diving. Too bad I can't bring my gun. They don't allow spearfishing there so I'll just bring my camera instead. That sugar mill in Bukidnon might be the one situated in a place called Busco if I remember it right. I used to pass there when I go to Camiguin.

Brgds/Mabuhay,

Chris.......

Yes Chris i was at Busco and have also been to Christal, What do you do over there when your not diving ?

Hi Chris,

I was in Moalboal and Liloan last February for a week. There's some great diving out there, a lot of whale shark sightings although I wasn't lucky enough to see one myself.

Is monsoon season over there yet? If I remember right the visibility is terrific right after it's over.

hza

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT