• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Greetings from Dorset UK

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Selkie

Sep 5, 2009
Hi everone

I used to live in London, but now in the New Forest area.

I have been freediving since 1968 (keeps me fit). I also took up scuba diving and used to spearfish many moons ago, but these days I prefer to take pics. I spend free time freediving off my 18' SOT sea kayak and have covered most of Dorset, South Devon and South Cornwall. Started to explore North Devon & Cornwall this year.

Looking forward to reading through this forum to see what people are up to

Welcome Selike, New Forest is a great place, I hunt for mushrooms there every now & again.

hi from new jersey! so you're big on underwater photography?

hi from new jersey! so you're big on underwater photography?

Thanks Lynsea

No not really...I have mostly taken shots from my kayak, but starting to get into UW photography. I started mainly to record journeys, but found myself more drawn to artistic images. I am a right brain freak really.

I like your websites :)

thanks very much! i yeah i would love to get into underwater photography but it is a little expensive for my college student budget (and the ocean is about 4 hours from where i am).

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT