• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Greetings from Guinjata Bay, Mozambique ....

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

SASpearo

Desk Driver
Dec 6, 2001
Hi all,

Just wanted to say 'hoezit' ... I'm in Moz at the moement, arrived last night ... weather looks like it's gonna be good, a couple of guys went in early this morning for a bit of spearing action, and came out with lunch and dinner in the form of Rockcod, breams, a 8kilo Southern Pompano and a missed 'cuda ... and stories of huge Giant Trevally .... So as soon as I'm done organizing the camp, I'm shooting into the water ... hope to have some good stories for you when I get back !!!!

Regards,
Riaan

howzit! Sounds great man, hope you have an awesome(& safe) time!

& one word............ PICTURES

:D

hi Riaan

You go and spear me a good Doggie or Jobfish ok, good luck and have fun :cool:

cheers

Oooooooh weeeeee !!!!

I'm back in SA .... he he he ...

What a HELL of a trip !!!!!!! We didn't have enough space for all the fish we shot ... dang .... ran out of film as well ... after 5 rolls .... grin .....

Biggest of trip ..... 38Kg Kingfish
Best of trip ....... missing a shot :confused: on a 50kg + kingie
Total fish landed ... around 350 Kg's (between 6 guys)

Photo's to follow ...

I can't remember what they shot ...

I wasn't in the water all that much - I had to run the camp, and I ran into some old friends of mine.

I know there was 2 or 3 Doggies, and I think there was one job ... can seriously not remember. I'll post the photo's after my next trip - which leaves tomorrow. I'm going out for a fishing hike in the gorges of Northern Transvaal .... another nice one. Trout, Black Bass, monster yellowfish and barbel .... Will be gone another week .... sigh ... the efforts of work ....

Re: I can't remember what they shot ...

Originally posted by SASpearo
Will be gone another week .... sigh ... the efforts of work ....
more comments like that one will result in a heaping of negative karma :ycard

glad to hear that bussiness is going well.

cheers

Mark

Then you probably wouldn't want to know that I'm working on a quote for two weeks in Tanzania ...... Spearing and game drives .... he he he

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT