• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Greetings from The Netherlands

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Sparta

Apr 9, 2015
Dear all,
I do spearfishing mainly in Portugal and Spain, since the age of 15.
Now in the cold Holland, i build custom spearguns to keep in contact with this passion.
I'm looking for more places around the globe where to do spearfishing and also to get in contact with people with the same interests.
All the best,
Marques

Reactions: John B Griffith Jr
Hola Marques,

I'm in the south of the Netherlands, and I love to have a freediving buddy. I also love to learn about spearfishing.
I hope we can get in touch.

Dear all,
Now in the cold Holland, i build custom spearguns to keep in contact with this passion.
I'm looking for more places around the globe where to do spearfishing and also to get in contact with people with the same interests.
All the best,
Marques
Hye Marqués,
Nice hearing from you. I live close to Den Bosch in southern Netherlands. I have learned spearfishing while on holiday in Croatia and recently proceded in Hawaii. Hunting with A Rob Allen 1100 now. I am looking to meet with other Spearos in The Netherlands, and would be interested to meet you, saw your adds on Marktplaats by-the-way, will send you A mail from there.

Hi, just moved to the Netherlands from Australia.

Would really like to go spearfishing here, any spearo in NL?? I am in Den Bosch area

Dear all,
All the best,
Marques

Hi Sparta, just interested where you went Spearing in Portugal? I'm down there quite a lot and would love some good spots to try out when I get the Kit and the chance to do it.
[emoji1303] Regards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Almost anywhere except Sesimbra´s "forbiden" coast :)

Alentejo coast, Lisbon´s Cascais area or Torres Vedras-Peniche areas are very good for spearing

Reactions: Themeff
Almost anywhere except Sesimbra´s "forbiden" coast :)

Alentejo coast, Lisbon´s Cascais area or Torres Vedras-Peniche areas are very good for spearing

Muito Obrigado, I'm mainly down in Albufiera but am starting to venture down towards Sagres etc. Thanks again. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello spearos from Holland. Let me know if you like to go hunting the coast of Northern France. I am myself located in Belgium. The season is about to start and there's always room for one more in my car or van.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT