• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Happy Birthday Deepest Bear!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

flyboy748

Sep 18, 2003
With all of your adventures in Vancouver now safely behind you, we wish you the happiest of Birthdays and all the best in the year to come!

Aaron

Every bear deserves a hug on their birthday :)
Happy birthday (and a hug)
:friday :friday :friday :friday :friday :friday :friday :friday

Reactions: Longfins
:friday

Yeah!!!

Dont go near the candles little dude... synthetics and naked flames dont mix...;)

:friday

Happy Birthday DB.

Apart from candles I really wouldn't suggest going near any party where a large number of freedivers are...especially a lot of drunk freedivers.

:friday :friday :friday :friday

happy birthday DB

papa smurf should buy you a beer!:D

Happy birthday Deepest Bear! We all love you! :wave

I am a little confused by this thread and all the posts... Is this a memorial celebration? or celebrating DB reincarnate? or plainly trying to pacify the ghost of DB?

thank you thank you thank you

I was too busy partying yesterday to notice your messengers.

Me any my mates had a great time..

Q: which one is the real Deepest Bear?

A: the one nearest the honey of course

DB xx

whoops

forgot the photo

here it is

Attachments

• db times 3.jpg
    db times 3.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 194
Tyler,
Deepest Bear's birthday is Oct. 5 2002 according to his profile, so when I saw his birthday on the list I thought we should wish him the best. It's not every freediver that achieves a 130m dive, 3 hour static and also gets reincarnated by the time they're two! ;)

All the best DB!
Aaron

Originally posted by Shadowkiller
OMG...Its been cloned..... rofl

NO!!! Genetic manipulation reaches the MOST SACRED!!!:naughty

Well, we'll just have to grin and BEAR it! But that was a good idea DB, was it you who advised Saddam to have several doubles?

Happy birthday!

Adrian

tandem dive... now there's an idea...

unfortunately for security reasons we are unable to be on the same continent at the same time (apart from the odd party at a secure location as above) so I think its unlikely..

yup... Saddam got the idea here...

DB

xx

So thats where Saddam hid the honey...

The Deepest Bear has the Weapons of Mass Delicousness... :eek:

Quick someone tell Bush before they give him another colonoscopy...:D

Reactions: Adrian
Not only is DeepestBear the cutest thing in freediving, his website is brilliant too.
But who put you in the freezer?

I climbed in - I was training for an ice dive...

on my way to Nice to join Loic for his record.... going to be the absolute deepest - they left me some space on the bottom of the sled!

DB x

Reactions: Alison
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT