• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Happy birthday Fuzz

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

w3ac

I should be working
Nov 8, 2002
Eh brah,

Happy birthday. Thanks for all your input and patience with dummies like me :D. Have a good one and hope you shoot something crazy when you get back.

Brad

Reactions: fuzz
fuzzyyyyy!!!!!!

You made it though another year! Always a bonus!;)

Hope you have a great time celebrating, don't forget to have a drink for everyone you know from DB.

:friday

Reactions: fuzz
:D

Thanks guys! I told shaneshac - my present is going back to Hawaii for a month of paid vacation & diving as often as I can to my heart's content.

I have a nice Olympus 5050 & a 3-ccd Sony TRV900 video camera both with housings, so I'll spend a bunch of time shooting fish with those instead as well ;)

Can't wait :)

Happy birthday Fuzz! Besides wishing you a happy birthday, I want to tell you how pleased I am to see you as a db Mentor. You are a welcome addition to their staff.
don
;)

You got a month of paid vacation! Lucky guy. Hey if you are coming to the Big Island let me know. The Ono are starting to show up as one guy shot three last week Tuesday and Ash shot a 50 pounder a couple of days ago. All good size too, 30 to 50 pound range with the occaisional log spotted in the distance. PM me, I have a weekend or two off with no wrestling tournaments.

Brad

Reactions: donmoore
....Awww....

Originally posted by w3ac
You got a month of paid vacation! Lucky guy. Hey if you are coming to the Big Island let me know. The Ono are starting to show up as one guy shot three last week Tuesday and Ash shot a 50 pounder a couple of days ago. All good size too, 30 to 50 pound range with the occaisional log spotted in the distance. PM me, I have a weekend or two off with no wrestling tournaments.

Brad

-- Now there's a birthday present!!
Happy Birthday, fuzz!

Will you be wearing those silver pants on the Big Day?
:t

Reactions: donmoore
Re: ....Awww....

Originally posted by OceanSwimmer
-- Now there's a birthday present!!
Happy Birthday, fuzz!

Will you be wearing those silver pants on the Big Day?

I have a few pairs of shiny pants... in case I get so excited I soil one :eek:

:hmm

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT