• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

!! Happy birthday Memo !!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

aydin

Sep 8, 2003
Happy birthday Memo :) :) :)
Wish to have good catches in your new age(best fishes,best friends and lots of money and esp. more happiness)
Aydın

Last edited:
Have a Great April Fools Birthday.

We will fish a good one tonght i am sure :friday

You really weren't born on April Fools Day, right? I can see it now....

"Honey, I am having contractions. We better go to the hospital."
"Oh rubbish! You are just trying to pull a fast one on me!"
"Uhhh :hmm no, I am REALLY having contractions!"
"Sure you are..... let me see if you have the title to the Brooklyn Bridge somewhere too, right?"
"DAMMIT! I AM SERIOUS!"

"Uh oh!" :blackeye

Have a great :friday birthday!

Reactions: Freediver81
Happy Birthday Memo! Keep him out of the water for at least 24 hours Shaca!

Adrian

Happy Birthday Memo!! I wish you many more years of happiness, success, good friends an good health!!

Said :)

bdurrett said:
You really weren't born on April Fools Day, right? I can see it now....

"Honey, I am having contractions. We better go to the hospital."
"Oh rubbish! You are just trying to pull a fast one on me!"
"Uhhh :hmm no, I am REALLY having contractions!"
"Sure you are..... let me see if you have the title to the Brooklyn Bridge somewhere too, right?"
"DAMMIT! I AM SERIOUS!"

"Uh oh!" :blackeye

Have a great :friday birthday!

rofl rofl rofl

Thank you guys :D !!!!!!

That was an insane night! took about a whole day to recover! (and pavarotti-shacaluga still has no voice :D )

Happy Birthday Memo! I hope people haven't been playing too many jokes on you!

Lucia

My throat is a bit better. Sounded like a frog that smokes 40 a day :D

Not sure how many Coronitas we drank but it was a LOT rofl

Question: Is it legal to race cars when your drunk ???????

Happy Birthday mate,in my opinion its way cooool to born in special days...

Umarım yeni yaşın eskisindende daha güzel olur, mutluluk seninle olsun. Alkolluyken dalma zaten balıkları göremezsin yada olduğundan fazla görürsün. Zaten 3 gün geçti şimdiye ayılmışsındır rofl umarım :)

Türkiyeye dönmeyi ne zaman dusunuyorsun?

Iyi yıllar ve güzel avlar.

Just kidding about the racing Mike, although your answer was brilliant rofl

Memo and I had a recovery session on Saturday playing Gran Turismo 4 on the PS2.

Man, did we crash :blackeye

We DID CRASH! big time! LOL

Thank you Murat :) (valla burda gercekten hersey yeni yoluna girmeye basladi daha bi sure daha burdayim gibi gorunuyor, baklaim belki 6 ay daha belki 1 sene belki daha fazla...)

Crap!! I missed yours too :(
Well from the above theres no need to ask if you had a good time ;) Good on ya :D

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT