• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Happy Birthday Nicky!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Happy B'day to the big punk!;)

Hope youv'e given up on the whole HSC thing and gone back to diving?:D

Originally posted by Shadowkiller
Happy B'day to the big punk!;)

Hope youv'e given up on the whole HSC thing and gone back to diving?:D

Happy b-day yep you is a big punk now
the kind that thinks he knows every thingrofl

I passed on all the happy b'day's to nicky, she said thanks :) I think she's a little busy with her hsc at the moment... crazy kids and their crazy schoolwork :)

Happy Birthday Nicky...keep studying...get it out of the way now!
Man, when I think of what I was doing when I was 17....yikes! I'm lucky to be alive! I know I wasn't finishing school and being sensible.
Cheers,
Erik Y.

Happy Birthday Nicky !
17 hey ?
I rememeber when I was that I age I... wait a minute I can't recall that far back !! :duh

Anyway all the best with School. Hope you get some free time and start diving again. Haven't asked me for any training tips in a while, so you must be busy. I expect you to give me a progress update when you start again. ;)
Remember you said you were going to get good ? :D

Cheers,
Wal

HELLO HELLO HELLO!
Sorry I haven't "been in" in a little while - school is pretty crazy. Thanks for all the good wishes and stuff - I will let you know how I go when I finish in November. Man that seems like so long away!:t
Bustin my brains out with study - :duh :duh :duh - I have no time to go diving unfortunately because I just got my first job (yay for Nicky!) and soccer just started up again, so I'm pretty busy.
Wish me luck in my studies - don't worry I'm not stressing out too much. I will start diving again soon.
Bye all - will write soon
Love Nicky:girlie xx

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT