• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Happy Birthday to the Mermaid!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

bdurrett

Colorado Transplant
Sep 19, 2002
:friday

Haaaapppyyyy Biiiiiirthdaaaaay, dear Mustangmermaid (try saying THAT fast 4 times!)....

HAAAAPPPYYYY BIIIIIIRTHHH DAAAAAYYY TOOOOO YOOUUUUUUUUU!"

:friday

Thank you both for the kind wishes. I couldnt have spent it any better. i was working underwater for most of the day.

Thanks again,

Tina

happy Birthday Tina!!

hopefully you'll post some of your birthday pics :)

you guys and gals really want to see pics of me working with models underwater doing training and such?

As long as there not a bit dodgy, then yes! I think its fair to say that all forms of underwater activity are welcome here and we are all really keen here to learn a bit more about your hobby. I remember reading about a freediver in Greece or somewhere who got a fulltime job with a tourist submarine company as a merman (?) he was having to do some severe apnea for that job. Besides, some glamour here wouldnt go amiss!

Reactions: island_sands
mustangmermaid said:
you guys and gals really want to see pics of me working with models underwater doing training and such?

yeah! should be interesting... and i get half the guys around here wouldn't mind ;)

I have another model that I'll be working with soon. shes learning to do the artistic side of the business for work with a class. they want her to be able to pose underwater and they can draw / sculpt her through a viewing window. Shes a bit older than the women I normally work with but shes got a great attitude and she wants to learn to perform / model underwater.

For what it's worth, I do have a gallery of pics in here somewhere with like 9 pics in it and comments for the pics

http://gallery.deeperblue.net/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/4072

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT