• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

HD camcorder - Sanyo Xacti HD2000

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

nostres

because stress is no good
Oct 4, 2006
I had this camera since new and I took good care of it, it had UV filter as lens protector since day 1 therefore filter has normal wear but lens is spotless.

I used it for family videos mostly but also underwater few times. There is nice Epoque housing Made in Japan that can be still found online.

I include 32GB SD card (class10) by Kingston I bought recently that's $50 value.

Camera comes with charger/stand, soft carrying case, card, UV filter, manual, cables (component and HDMI) and original box.

This is one of few cameras (of this size) that records 1080p @ 60fps true progressive, even new GoPro HD2 can't do that. To edit such footage it would take super fast computer and most home systems can't handle that but You can just connect it straight to Your plasma or LCD TV for crystal clear and silk smooth home videos that no other camera in this price range can match.

However I need GoPro for my next project so my offer is fair and square -
trade me new GoPro HD2 (sorry, no GoPro HD) or $$$ equivalent of $300.

Yours
nostres

Attachments

• IMG_9528.JPG
    IMG_9528.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_9523.JPG
    IMG_9523.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_9525.JPG
    IMG_9525.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_9535.JPG
    IMG_9535.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_9542.JPG
    IMG_9542.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 158
more pictures

Attachments

• IMG_9546.JPG
    IMG_9546.JPG
    172.4 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0047.JPG
    IMG_0047.JPG
    302.9 KB · Views: 153
Video Resolution 1080p HD (30fps), 720p HD (30fps), WVGA1 (60fps), WVGA (30fps), VGA(30fps)
Video Codec H.264
Video File Type MOV (Quick Time Movie)
Photo Resolution 12MP, 8MP, 5MP, 3MP
Photo File Type JPEG
Digital zoom all modes except 1080p
Lens 140 degree wide angle
Depth Rating Waterproof to 200 ft / 60m
Important: to maintain waterproof seal, be sure to clean and remove debris from O-rings and lightly apply silicone grease before use.
Monitor 1.5″ TFT LCD
Power Built in 1400 mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery
Battery Life Recording time 2.5 hours @ 1080p with LCD off
Video/still image flip Flips image over when camera is held upside down.
Burst mode 3, 5 or 10 photos
Effects Art, Sepia, Negative, Monochrome, Vivid
Memory Support micro SD card up to 32 GB, built in 32MB flash memory
Ports TV Mini out, Micro USB
Flotation Camera Floats
Housing Polycarbonate with UV injection, Patented Unibody design
Controls Full function control buttons
Dimensions (7 x 8.4 x 6) cm / (2.8 x 3.3 x 2.4) inches
Weight 170g / 6.0 oz hi guys we have some crazy sale on our cam pls pm me if you guys are intersted il give you a good price of $199

Still interested, please contact me - thanks.

Sorry,

I decided to keep it. As great as GoPro is I will still need 2nd camera with manual controls for future projects.

Sorry for waisting Your time...

if you guys need some underwater cam just pm me il give you a good deal dive safe

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT