• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hello from Belgrade

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

100ka

May 18, 2018
Hello everybody!

I'm new to the forum, and also new to spear fishing. Whole my life I have spent in landlocked Serbia. Every moment in last 20+ years that I can I spend on river, lake or sea banks fishing. Mostly spin fishing but last 10 years fly fishing is my favourite occupation.
I always liked snorkeling but three years ago while on vacation on Lefkada island in Greece I have tried spearfishing for a first time with Mares sten 60 borrowed from a friend. In that occasion I have managed to shot one small mullet and one small salema (Sarpa salpa). Next year I was on Corfu island with same borrowed gun. That year I shot one fish around 1kg but it went under a rock and fell of from prongs :( I also caught one octopus with hand but it was small so I have released it.
This june I am planing to visit Ionian coast in Greece again for approximately 10 days, first part of vacation we are going to Parga. And for the rest we are still considering Vrachos or Lefkada again.
I was once previously maybe 5-6 years ago in Parga so I hope that there is a lot of fish as last time and that I will catch some with speargun.

(y)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT