• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

hello from china

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Sijing liang

Oct 20, 2017
I am from guangdong province of China , male.I'm a freediver with level 2,SSI. I go spearfishing about twice per month on islands around Zhuhai city. I go to islands by rented boat,and share the fee with several friends. We sleep in tents for one nigh,and do spearfishing, catch crabs, for 2 days .And when have a long holiday
Or in winter, we go to Hainan province for more clear water 。
I love no sport but playing in water. So is me, wish to be your buddy!

Welcome to Deeperblue! Sounds like you and your friends have a lot of fun diving and spearing. Which species do you normally hunt?

Bat ray is a species of eagle ray found off the Pacific Coast, extending also into Oregon and to the Galapagos Islands. Myliobatus californica is the scientific name.

At this point I do not hunt. Life is far too busy. I do hope to get back into it eventually.

Bat ray is a species of eagle ray found off the Pacific Coast, extending also into Oregon and to the Galapagos Islands. Myliobatus californica is the scientific name.

At this point I do not hunt. Life is far too busy. I do hope to get back into it eventually.
Ya, life is far too busy at the end of year! So, where is your next destination to hunt?

It'll be somewhere off the California coast. I live in San Diego, so I don't have much of an excuse, except my weird work hours make it difficult to do much of anything.

How about yourself? Do you hunt?

:):):)I hunt some kind of fish,which i don't know the English name. Most spearo in this area desire to get a stone fish weight more than 15kg during a spearfishing trave.I like to catch crabs as well .we go to some islands less than 50km from mainland per mont.almost every area of china sea is overfished by thousands of professional fisherman. So it's very hard catch a big fish :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT