• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hello from Croydon

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Boomstick

Long Range Hunter
Sep 30, 2005
Been reading these forums for years now, so I thought it was about time I actually joined.

Hello Croydon from Cyprus. welcome to DB and hope you enjoy it as much as i do. good people, good advice and good fun.

Hmmm... Do we really want any members from Croydon?

Hehe... Guessed who you are ; )

Boomstick?
(treestick)? welcome... i see you have some fans from Croydon already ;)

welcome to the madhouse :D

Soul Deep said:
Hmmm... Do we really want any members from Croydon?

Hehe... Guessed who you are ; )
How did you guess? And are you sure I'm who you think I am?

Regards,

Dan.

island_sands said:
Boomstick?
(treestick)? welcome... i see you have some fans from Croydon already ;)

welcome to the madhouse :D
It's 'Boomstick' as in Ash's Shotgun in the evil dead, thanks for the warm welcome..........well, it sounded cool at the time.

With a name like Boomstick it didn't take much figuring mate...

Oh and Islands_Sands... Me definatly not from Croyden ;) Am from London though...

Soul Deep said:
With a name like Boomstick it didn't take much figuring mate...

Oh and Islands_Sands... Me definatly not from Croyden ;) Am from London though...
Deep soul, Deep soul, Deep soul.... not from Croydon?? How dare you, shuning your roots like that, Croydon Born and bread are you not, you cheeky little monkey and as for my fans, yes, deep soul, I think everyone now knows that you are the leader of my fanclub. Please contact Deepsoul for membership details.;)

How dare you sir, such slander is worthy of a dual to the death at dawn. 6am tomorrow in front of the Fairfield halls. Weapon of choice is hand spear or knife. I shall lay you to rest with a stoner!

Hehe... Oh and for the record I AM IN NO WAY LINKED TO CROYDON BY EITHER BIRTH, RELATION OR CURRENT/PAST ACCOMMODATION :)

Boomstick said:
Deep soul, Deep soul, Deep soul.... not from Croydon?? How dare you, shuning your roots like that, Croydon Born and bread are you not, you cheeky little monkey and as for my fans, yes, deep soul, I think everyone now knows that you are the leader of my fanclub. Please contact Deepsoul for membership details.;)

6am??? I think I'm busy then, i.e.= ASLEEP, could probably make it about 9ish though. As for weapons? the long range .44 magnum springs to mind, thinking about it, I could probably hit Fairfield from I live anyway.
And for someone who is so anti-Croydon, you seem to know a lot about the area and it's amenities?!? rofl

Pah! How non-sporting of you sir. Any cad can pull a trigger, but hand to hand combat, well; it takes a certain calibre of gentlemen for such sport :ko

Yes, you have me there and I have to admit on "occasions" I have been subjected to Friday\Saturday nights (and survived with the badge to prove it) around the Croydon vicinity ;)

Is is a good decision to join DB
Welcome and greetings from South Poland

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT