• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hello from Germany (Spearfishing)

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Johnbe

Aug 9, 2017
Hey Everybody,

my Name is Roman im 20 Years young and i live in Germany, Munich. I started spearfishing in April 2015 and since then i fell in love with this sport. I always loved water and its flora and fauna. Actually im a nooby in this topic and i went to this forum bsc i have a lotta questions. I hope some of them can be answered by you guys.:)

kind regards

Roman aka Johnbe

Yes it is but i traveled and will travel to Croatia and Italy

Well, beeing from Sweden I know all about your predicament. Same messed up laws here. Goodthing to have Greek relatives. :)

Hi, I'm new as well and in the same boat as you! I live in Munich and am also 20. I have been spearfishing in Turkey for about 7-8 years but never all that professional but would definitely like to improve on that

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT