• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hello from Germany!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Northspear

Dec 22, 2014
Hello everyone,
my name is Felix, I come from the most northern tip of Germnay close to the Danish border and actively do frrediving in a local club once to twice a week. Furthermore I am interested in spearfishing and do have the additional equipment next to my freediving stuff.
I read the forum passively up to now, but decided to sing up to meet others as well as find a buddy for spearing in Denmark and exchange about our hobby here.
Im instructed up to a level of CMAS **(exam Feb 2015) in theory and a bit above in the area of *** practical if you are intrested in going diving. I speak and write English, Danish and German fluently, so you are welcome to contact me and I'm looking forward to a great time here!

Hello everyone,
my name is Felix, I come from the most northern tip of Germnay close to the Danish border and actively do frrediving in a local club once to twice a week. Furthermore I am interested in spearfishing and do have the additional equipment next to my freediving stuff.
I read the forum passively up to now, but decided to sing up to meet others as well as find a buddy for spearing in Denmark and exchange about our hobby here.
Im instructed up to a level of CMAS **(exam Feb 2015) in theory and a bit above in the area of *** practical if you are intrested in going diving. I speak and write English, Danish and German fluently, so you are welcome to contact me and I'm looking forward to a great time here!

Hye Felix,
How are you? I saw your post from A year ago. I caught the spearfish virus, have my equipment (suits, guns 65 - 80 a 110 etc) and would like to do some spearfishing in Denmark, for example A weekend or a long weekend.
I am open for suggestioons. I speak German, French, English and Dutch, so that will be fine.
looking forward to your reaction.
Arnold

Hello Arnold!
I fine, unfortunately quite stressed from work and have therefore not much time to go hunting at the moment. But anyways, I can give you some suggestions for your trip. Go to Langeland, southern tip and the east side. Thats Denmarks "El Dorado" when it comes to spearfishing. Here you can catch big flounders, cod even during day time and it´s very good for sea-trout, too. When it comes to night fishing, you can be sure to catch something. However, there is very often current that can also be very strong. It really depends on wind strenght and direction. If you need further spots or ideas for camping grounds or directions feel free to ask!

Felix

Hello Arnold!
I fine, unfortunately quite stressed from work and have therefore not much time to go hunting at the moment. But anyways, I can give you some suggestions for your trip. Go to Langeland, southern tip and the east side. Thats Denmarks "El Dorado" when it comes to spearfishing. Here you can catch big flounders, cod even during day time and it´s very good for sea-trout, too. When it comes to night fishing, you can be sure to catch something. However, there is very often current that can also be very strong. It really depends on wind strenght and direction. If you need further spots or ideas for camping grounds or directions feel free to ask!

Felix
Hye Felix
Thank you for your kind reply!
If you feel less occupied by workshop obligations and are in for A spearo trip anytime later, please do not hesitate to reply by then. Cordially Arnold

Hey guys, also if this post is not the most recent - are you still in the area and maybe keen for a spearing weekend or trip? Just moved up here and would be keen. Cheerio, Mojo

Gesendet von meinem Redmi 4X mit Tapatalk

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT