• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hello from Italy

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Welcome Alberto! Always good to see Italian spearos on the forum .

Member Spaghetti in Naples was a good friend of the forum for many years. We also had a skilled member, Dario, visit the UK (as a student I think but a very effective spearo, I think he had a small dinghy too).

Dario Deli doesn't seem to post here any more, but he is still active on Facebook. He visited Southern California years ago and I took him to Catalina Island on my boat. As I recall we didn't do very well, but the next day he went out with someone else and shot a large white sea bass.

His FB page lists him as Sales Representative at Polo Sub United Kingdom.

Attachments

• Dario WSB 006 copy.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…