• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hello from Manchester, UK

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

manalive!

Nov 9, 2010
Hello all,

I'm quite new to the sport after completing my AIDA** in the summer. I've been following some threads for a while but have decided it's time to dive in and say hello. I'm looking forward to getting involved...

:)

Have you spoken to Steve (Apneaboy on this forum)? He's in Manchester and is the one to talk to about all things on a freedive tip in your area. There are pool sessions locally that he runs as well.

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for the pointer, yes I know Steve pretty well, I did my ** with him and attend the pool sessions pretty reguarly.

Was gonna comment that you might be intersted in getting involved with Apneaboy...but you already know him. :blackeye

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for the pointer, yes I know Steve pretty well, I did my ** with him and attend the pool sessions pretty reguarly.

Its OK we wont hold that against you, not too much anyway - welcome to db!

Thanks for the warm reception!

I thought it was only me who had "this" opinion of Steve, I guess there's a consensus forming.

Manalive!

When the neanderthals try to takle down a mammoth it takes all of us! :martial And some will get stomped in the process.:blackeye

Ignore the Southern Jessies.

Manalive! (With an exclamation mark no less)
Who the f*** are you?

I bet you're one of those tight trunks variety rofl
Posted via Mobile Device

I worked out who Manalive! is, after a word for a serious case of camel toe he will now stop copying the Eastern European Freedivers and Scandinavians in our club and he will be wearing shorts, don't worry Dave ;-)

Haha

Welcome to DB good buddy, see you Saturday.
Posted via Mobile Device

...after a word for a serious case of camel toe he will now stop copying the Eastern European Freedivers...

Oh, thanks heavens - I was not the only one then. :D
Good thing we have Steve to keep an eye on our trunks. rofl

Apneaboy,

You seem a little obsessed with my trunks and their contents, I'm a little concerned about your sexual orientation. There's nothing wrong with those trunks, I just hope the 12 year that old I stole them off doesn't set his dad after me.

Is this why I joined this forum - to suffer abuse?

See you Saturday

I'm a little concerned about your sexual orientation.

Oh you don’t need to worry about that as I have it on good authority that he likes SHEEP:inlove:inlove, the woollier the better!!roflroflrofl

You know we all loves you really Steve. scallops, scallops, scallops.......

Hahaha

I just want to breath up in peace without worrying where I look rofl
Posted via Mobile Device

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT