• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hello from Qatar

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

ElMerou

Feb 11, 2018
-Hi guys, had been freediving and spearfishing in the south side of the mediterranean sea but had to stop because of life simply for a long time, now newly moved to Qatar where i found a wonderful atmosphere to be a freediver, everything is made easy to practice especially spearfishing, my heaven on earth, so i decided to freedive again.
-Hope to participate as positively as possible and share knowledge and joy to be blessed for being able to explore this wonderful world that is the blue jewel.
- Thank you and safe dive.
ElMerou.

How's the freediving going? Did it live up to expectations?

Hi everyone. I'm a very experienced spearo from Australia with 30 years of experience. I am moving to Doha in January and trying to find out more info about spearing in Qatar. Is there anyone still following this thread that may be able to help me?

Thanks.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT