• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hello from San Diego

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Derik Rush

Aug 17, 2017
What's Up. My names Derik I'm just getting into spearfishing and freediving. I live around San Diego and enjoy going out off of La Jolla. I'm looking for a dive buddy let me know if you're interested:)

Welcome to Deeperblue! We've had some San Diego people join up in the last few months. Have a look through the other Intro threads and respond. You should find someone that way.

Glad you could join us

Hey Derik, I just moved to SD a few months ago and have been looking for a dive buddy as well. I haven't committed to getting into spearfishing here (yet), but at the very least, I'm down to do some freediving

Hello, I'm from Paris, France.
I will be in San Diego from October 1st to the 15th.
I'm not a spearfisher but I'd be happy to join for a dive session during my stay.
I'm SSI level 3, and I can dive down to 100'

Hey Derik, I just moved to SD a few months ago and have been looking for a dive buddy as well. I haven't committed to getting into spearfishing here (yet), but at the very least, I'm down to do some freediving
Hi!,

I'll be in SD from Oct 2nd to the 15th. If you're looking for a buddy to dive, I'd be happy to join!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT