• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hello from scarborough

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Joshchap29

Jul 16, 2018
Hey all, i am very new too spearfishing and freediving i have just got the gear to go. I have done a fair bit of snorkelling in the past but want to learn so any help is apriciated and if anyone is local to me and doesnt mind a tag along please get in touch

Cheers Josh.

Hey all, i am very new too spearfishing and freediving i have just got the gear to go. I have done a fair bit of snorkelling in the past but want to learn so any help is apriciated and if anyone is local to me and doesnt mind a tag along please get in touch

Cheers Josh.
Hi Josh, welcome. I too am new to the forum and am interested in meeting up and learning with a group. I'm based in west Yorkshire between Leeds and Bradford. I would be happy popping over your way if you ever manage to organise any group trips, training etc. Happy diving.

Reactions: Joshchap29
Hi Josh, welcome. I too am new to the forum and am interested in meeting up and learning with a group. I'm based in west Yorkshire between Leeds and Bradford. I would be happy popping over your way if you ever manage to organise any group trips, training etc. Happy diving.
. Hi ken are you on facebook

Hi Josh, sorry for the tardy reply. Yes I am on fb. Try finding Kenneth Karl Bordt. Let me know if you have any issues I can never remember how my security is set :)

Cheers Josh.
Hi Josh,
I’m from the Leeds area and sound to be in a very similar position to you. I went last weekend with a mate who has lot of spearfishing experience to Scotland but have never fished or snorkelled in Yorkshire. Would be good to get a group together and go for an explore at some point?

Reactions: Joshchap29
Hi Josh,
I’m from the Leeds area and sound to be in a very similar position to you. I went last weekend with a mate who has lot of spearfishing experience to Scotland but have never fished or snorkelled in Yorkshire. Would be good to get a group together and go for an explore at some point?
Dounds like a good idea will be hard tho as the vis around here is very hit and miss but il try to keep regular updates ! Are you on facebook join uk spearfishing buddies

Hi guys I am relatively new and would love to go diving round flamborough head if that's an area you are thinking of. I am scunthorpe way on

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT