• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hello from Sicily

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Fede

Jun 4, 2017
Hi guys! I'm so glad I found this site. I'm Federica and I live in Sicily. I've always loved swimming but only recently I got interested in freediving and I hope to take professional training as soon as possible.
It would be cool to know people from Sicily, or Italy, i basically know noone who is into freediving. But also know any newbie from everywhere, so we can help each other :)

Hi guys! I'm so glad I found this site. I'm Federica and I live in Sicily. I've always loved swimming but only recently I got interested in freediving and I hope to take professional training as soon as possible.
It would be cool to know people from Sicily, or Italy, i basically know noone who is into freediving. But also know any newbie from everywhere, so we can help each other :)
Hi Federica, my name is Magda. Im going soon on holliday to Sicily and im looking for any freediving course in Sicily. Ive looked many pages and contact many companies there but without any results. Can you help me please?? Maybe you know where is possible to do a freediving course in Sicily?
Kind regards
Magda

Hi Federica, my name is Magda. Im going soon on holliday to Sicily and im looking for any freediving course in Sicily. Ive looked many pages and contact many companies there but without any results. Can you help me please?? Maybe you know where is possible to do a freediving course in Sicily?
Kind regards
Magda
Hi Magda!
Unfortunately I haven't found much about freediving courses, just the padi open water courses.
I forgot to mention that I'm from Catania, so I only searched for companies located here.
I only found a fb page for an apnea course but there is very little information there.
I don't know how long you will stay in Sicily but, as i could see on the page, it takes a lot of time to do the apnea course.

Hi Magda!
Unfortunately I haven't found much about freediving courses, just the padi open water courses.
I forgot to mention that I'm from Catania, so I only searched for companies located here.
I only found a fb page for an apnea course but there is very little information there.
I don't know how long you will stay in Sicily but, as i could see on the page, it takes a lot of time to do the apnea course.
Thank you very much for so quick responding. Im going for two weeks. I found as well lots of places with scuba diving, even some info about free diving but when I contact them they told me that they have only scuba dave. Thank you for info, I will check Facebook now
Cant wait to go on Sicily, you are so lucky to live there!
The best wishes
Thanks again
M

Thank you very much for so quick responding. Im going for two weeks. I found as well lots of places with scuba diving, even some info about free diving but when I contact them they told me that they have only scuba dave. Thank you for info, I will check Facebook now
Cant wait to go on Sicily, you are so lucky to live there!
The best wishes
Thanks again
M
No problem!
Exactly what i found, some "freediving" course are just scuba diving.
I can link the page I was referring to, it's all written in italian but you can try and send a message for info: https://m.facebook.com/Apnea-Fipsas-a-Catania-298448600338752/?locale2=it_IT
(if the link doesn't work just search for "Apnea Fipsas a Catania")
I hope you find something, if not enjoy your time here in Sicily anyway! :D
Cheers!

No problem!
Exactly what i found, some "freediving" course are just scuba diving.
I can link the page I was referring to, it's all written in italian but you can try and send a message for info: https://m.facebook.com/Apnea-Fipsas-a-Catania-298448600338752/?locale2=it_IT
(if the link doesn't work just search for "Apnea Fipsas a Catania")
I hope you find something, if not enjoy your time here in Sicily anyway! :D
Cheers!
Thank you so much for your help!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I will txt them.
Cheers

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT