• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hello from South Florida, USA

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Old Len

Jun 5, 2007
Hello DeeperBlue Forum members and others. I have been scuba diving since 1976 and have logged approximately 5,000 dives. For many years, my dives have been made using soley nitrox. My main interests are harvesting marine life, especially lobsters and spearfishing.
I reside in Southeastern Florida, USA.
I am totally new to the forum, so if I make plenty of mistakes in navigating, please bear with me and eventually I will get it right.

Old Len,

If you have always been in Tequesta we probably dove together on the Adventure Diver back in the late 80's and early 90's.

You probably know John Larson and knew his late wife Leigh :( .

Welcome Aboard!

:)

Hi jimdoe2you, yes, I knew John Larson for more than 25 years. Purchased a lot of diving equipment from him. Never dove on his boat because I hardy ever dive on head boats. He is now in well deserved retirement. I live just a stone's throw from his old business location.

Hi Len,

Are you still diving? Do you freedive too? We are getting close to lobster season again that's when i break out the tanks. Welcome to the board.
Jim from Palm Beach Gardens

Hi Jim, yes I still dive every week out of the Jupiter Inlet on one of several boats. We are going today, hope you are too. I have been diving for about 35 years and love to spearfish although I rarely ever do those deep dives which I used to do almost all the time. Love those bugs too and both of us will be getting our share very soon. Ha! Ha!
Good luck this weekend. :wave

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT