• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hello from Spain

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Bokeroncillo

Dec 29, 2016
Hola familia,
Mi nombre es Pablo y soy español. Tengo algunas cuentas en foros españoles pero es mi primera vez en Inglés. Debo decir que mi Inglés es muy malo y me gustaría practicar y mejorarlo. Yo considero que tengo mucho deseo y quiero aportar lo poco que sé. Quiero traducir algunos vídeos de YouTube que probablemente tengo.
Nos vemos y un abrazo

I'm sorry, I wrote in English, but Google translated it.

I send it again:
"Hello family, My name is Pablo and I am Spanish. I have some accounts in Spanish forums but it is my first time in English. I must say that my English is very bad and I would like to practice and improve it. I think I have a lot of desire and I want to contribute what little I know. I want to translate some YouTube videos that I probably have. See you and a hug"

Reactions: Mr. X and SubSub

Hola Pablo,
Where abouts in Spain are you? I am English but living inland from Alicante. Also my Spanish is not too good and need to practice

Reactions: Mr. X
Hi divingin !
I am from Granada (Andalucía)in South of Spain. 3 hours to Gibraltar.
When you want to visit this area. You're invited. Not much fish but the company is assured.

Reactions: Divingin
Welcome. I was in Cadiz a few weeks ago. I fly there at least once a year. Next time I'll bring the spear out there.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…