• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hello from the UK. Looking forward to speafishing in the UAE!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Christophe

Mar 4, 2006
Hi Everyone! I am a new member and would like to say hello and introduce myself.

I am a engineer originally from France but currently living and working in the UK.

I am 30 and discovered snorkeling when I was about 5 during the family summer holidays in Spain. However, I had to wait for the age of 11 before I can have my first speargun and since, spearfishing has been passion no 1 in life.

I am sometimes going to the Middle East for work at the moment so I would be happy to meet local spearo.

Thanks for reading and see you soon!

Christophe

Last edited:
Bonjour Christophe.
where are you situated in the UK, dont you fancy diving in England or the Channel Islands?:)

foxfish said:
Bonjour Christophe.
where are you situated in the UK, dont you fancy diving in England or the Channel Islands?:)

Salut Foxfish

I live in Bristol and would also love to practise here (I've not yet tried). I think Cornwall must be a good place. For sure the Channel Islands have to be a great spot too. Maybe your could give me some information?

You can find plenty of information on where to fish in the British Isles on Deeper Blue, its all there, somewhere! & it is quite fun looking. You could do worse that starting With the Guernsey 2006 thread or the Dorset thread. Deeper Blue is a huge library of information & it takes some, pleasurable, time to look around. If you should ever fancy fishing in our fishy waters here in Guernsey send me a PM & I will help.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT